With a meeting here, and a meeting there, here a meeting, there a meeting, everywhere a meeting...
With so many meetings across all your team members, how do you find a needle in a haystack?
Thanks to Avoma’s Search, you could find any meeting conversation by simply searching for a keyword of interest.
But it had certain limitations:
- It was still painful to type a comprehensive list of keywords to search across your competitors, features, etc.
- It was still not clear why a particular conversation was returned as a search result and where exactly the search term appeared.
- It was time consuming to type the same search keywords and select the same options to filter out similar conversations.
- And lastly, it wasn’t proactive. You had to search for it, instead Avoma doing the job for you and notifying you automatically.
If you were frustrated with any of these limitations, then first of all, apologies for not providing a great experience so far.
But now we have good news for you.
Say “Goodbye” to the slow, tedious, and repetitive work and say “Hello” to the fast, efficient, and proactive experience.
With new enhancements in the Search experience, you can –
- Save time in finding the conversations that matter to you
- Get clarity and visibility about where your search term appears
- Proactively learn about the conversations that need your attention
🔍 Search for Keywords from Custom Categories
No need to type a comprehensive list of keywords to search across your competitors, features names, etc.
Create a custom category, add your keywords, and search across all the keywords under that category in one go.
🖍 See Keywords Highlighted in Search Results
No need to guess why a particular conversation is returned as a search result.
See where exactly your search keyword appears in Notes, Transcripts, and other metadata.
💾 Save Search Queries
No need to repeat yourself and type the same search keywords and select the same options to filter out similar conversations.
Save your custom search queries to access them later instantly.
📧 Get Email Alerts
No need to miss out on conversations that need your attention.
Get a proactive email notification when new conversations match your search criteria.
We hope you will find these enhancements helpful to discover relevant conversations easier, faster, and in a proactive manner.
As always, we would love to hear from you – don’t hesitate to share any feedback, ideas, or issues by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.